Sarah Palin

Moderator: jimmya

Blocklo

Sarah Palin

Post by Blocklo » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:39 am

Curious if anyone saw the new Sarah Palin show on Fox last night. I was reading on here about how she was ripping an old Toby Keith interview and that she never talked to him. I didn't get to see how it came out...if they actually cut it to make it look like she was talking to him.
You think they'd put in the work and get some new footage for as much as I'm sure they are paying her!

countryroadie

Re: Sarah Palin

Post by countryroadie » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:02 pm

I didn't get to see it and I can't find any clips of the show in its entirety online. Personally I think she is a joke. I can't take anything she does or says seriously. I'm sure Toby got a good laugh out of it.

bigbadbo

Post by bigbadbo » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:20 pm

I stll haven't seen anything about the show, and with the bad press its gotten so far I think that the powers at be at Fox will just let this one die.

She just seems to be on PR nightmare after another but she can screw up as much as she wants and there's still that 20% or so of the population that love her regardless....which I am not part of by the way-

Blocklo

Post by Blocklo » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:59 am

Well I guess I'm not the only one who didn't see it! I am not a big Palin fan either but it's like watching a trainwreck...hard to turn away from.

Drunkdog

Post by Drunkdog » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:11 am

I can't stand the sound of her voice, it's SO annoying. That's one trainwreck I refuse to watch. I heard that she went ahead and used the Toby footage. I don't guess he's going to make anymore comment about it. I thought he was extremely left-wing. I am surprised he hasn't made a bigger deal about her using it for the show.

PizzaLicker

Post by PizzaLicker » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:09 am

I'm with you Drunkdog....anytime she speaks it goes right up my spine.

Also, I'm kind of at the point where if I meet someone and they tell me that they really like Sarah Palin, I kind of want to steer clear of this person, know what I mean. We're living in a crazy society today where the population is so dumbed down it's frightening.

But back to her show on Fox...is it dead now? I have not heard a word lately-

Thanks kids

P.L.

Blocklo

Post by Blocklo » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:21 am

I haven't heard a word about it either but I don't watch much Fox News. I saw that Bristol Palin was doing PSAs for abstinence now though...hmmmm.

Drunkdog

Post by Drunkdog » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:14 pm

I think her show was only like a two-time thing. They aired the Toby thing one day and then there was one more episode that aired on a Sunday night. I don't know if it will go further than that. I hope not.

Interesting that Bristol is doing abstinence ads. I wonder if her kid is going to grow up and see those ads and think, man I was a big mistake. Poor thing. Having Sarah Palin for a grandma and an immature dad who posed for Playgirl will scar that kid for life.

adambombs

Post by adambombs » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:26 am

Personally I think it would be very appropriate for Sarah Palin, Mindy McCready and Tiger Woods to form a Country trio.

I can see the sponsors lining up now.

Drunkdog

Post by Drunkdog » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:16 pm

HAHAHAHA!!! I think adambombs' post might be my favorite forum post EVER! I could totally see them as a trio. I wonder what their band name would be...